Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sketch-tactular

First, a HUGE thank you to the talented Allison Fillo for our wonderful Sketch this week.

Next, here are a few of our favorite sketchy creations from this week.

Carol Cel
of

used a fabulous cut-out and floating element for your sketch design ... 
click through to see her cool transparency element.



Linda
of 

used a clever glittery pennant for the triple element of the sketch ...
not to mention an adorable punny sentiment.



Andreja L.
of

used wonderful earthy tones for her beautiful holiday angel ...
and added some fun jingle bells too.

Thanks to all of you for joining us for our sketchy fun ... check back at midnight for a delicious new prompt.

8 comments:

Electra said...

Gorgeous projects all of them!!!

Lisa said...

yeah, you picked out my faves too! gorgeous cards! I especially adore the first with that floating element! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Lisa said...

ps. when will be the last prompt of the year? This next one?

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Great DT cards!
Tamara

Marianne said...

Fabulous cards, but Carol's creation is definitely my favourite of the bunch.

Andreja said...

Thank you, because you like it :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness; thank you so much for liking my penguin card!
linda

Carol Cel said...

I am so thrilled that you liked my card!! Thank you.