Friday, September 23, 2016

Christmas Bells, Those Christmas Bells ...

It's probably no surprise that the Jingle Belles love BELLS ... so for this prompt we're asking you to create a card that features at least one BELL ... it might be a Jingle Bell, a Sleigh Bell, a Church Bell, a Silver Bell ... just make sure we see a BELL.

Here are our jingly cards this week:


Stephanie says, "I found this vintage image of a cute little kitty with a jingle bell collar (remember digital images are always an option if you don't have any bells in your stash), and I couldn't resist featuring him on a holiday card for one of my cat-loving friends.  I used this week's Sketch Saturday with some Eyelet Outlet Champagne Bling and a gold glitter die cut sentiment from Essentials by Ellen."


Lauren says, "The very first year of Jingle Belles, my lovely blogging friend and fellow Jersey girl Lorraine of Paper Vernissage gave me this beautiful Memory Box "Jingle Bell Border" die and it is still one of my all-time faves! In this case I've used it-- and most of the other elements on the card-- to make my oversized sentiment even more prominent; a task for which the adorable (brand new!) Eyelet Outlet Cardinal Brads are admirably suited, imo. My layout was inspired by this week's sketch (#178) from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge."

Link your bell-laden creations right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, October 5th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:16:20.

1 comment:

Furrbster said...

Thank you for letting me know where the image came from!! Much appreciated - it has now been added into that folder on my computer.

Hugz Tinz