Friday, April 7, 2017

O' SKETCH-mas Tree

One of the best things about being a fortnightly challenge is that we get to do *TWO* versions of everything... which is something I (Lauren) especially love when Stephanie has drawn us a gorgeous sketch like this one:


Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I've said it a million times, but I'll probably just KEEP ON saying it: I loooooooove Doodlebug Designs, especially their Christmas lines! Nearly all the stickers on this card are from them, plus I've got a few festive paper scraps and a couple of adorable Eyelet Outlet Holiday Brads. What else do you need, right?!"


Stephanie says, "When I finished creating the sketch, I knew I wanted to try a card using snowflakes.  This card features a combination of four colors of felt & glitter snowflakes as well as bling from Eyelet Outlet ... sentiment is a favorite from CatsLife Press."

There's still plenty of time to link up your own gorgeous sketch card, scroll down to the original post for full details!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Stellar cards ladies!