Friday, May 5, 2017

12 Days of Christmas

Thanks to a great suggestion from our lovely friend Lela Meinke, we're still rockin' with the classic holiday tune, "The Twelve Days of Christmas" so here's a reminder of the options:

Create a holiday card for your *TRUE LOVE* 
or for any extra-special person in your life 
OR...
Create a holiday card with HEARTS on it 
OR... 
Create a holiday card that references any aspect of
"The 12 Days of Xmas" that appeals to you

Here's a reminder of that dozen rather distinctive gifts!

 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 
Twelve Drummers Drumming 
Eleven Pipers Piping 
Ten Lords a Leaping 
Nine Ladies Dancing 
Eight Maids a Milking 
Seven Swans a Swimming 
Six Geese a Laying 
Five Golden Rings 
Four Calling Birds 
Three French Hens 
Two Turtle Doves 
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
♥♥♥


Lauren says, "This week I really DID go with the "easy" option of hearts, lol, thanks to having serendipitously stumbled upon this super-cute Doodlebug holiday paper! (...though I wouldn't rule out the possibility that marching, parade-style, behind Santa's Vespa are, in fact, 12 Drummers Drumming and all the rest of the gang...) I've used this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to guide my layout."


Stephanie says, "This week's card is a take on *12 Drummers Drumming* with my rock & roll Drum Set design.  I even used a Santa Sticker to create a Christmas skin for my bass drum."

There's still plenty of time to join the fun! Scroll down to the original post for all the details!

No comments: