Friday, May 11, 2018

HOME for the Holidays

We're still creating with BUILDINGS this week ... can't wait to see what you create.

Here's how we interpreted our theme:


Lauren says, "This week I let the patterned paper do most of the work for me! I zeroed in on this beautiful vintage-inspired scene on a piece of Craft and You Design paper I got at my favorite store, Paper Anthology last autumn, and knew exactly what to do with the results thanks to the fine folks at Sketch Saturday!"



Stephanie says, "This house reminds me of so many that I wandered past in our neighborhood when I was young.  It's from Nathalie Kalbach's Stroll Around the Block Stamps by RubberMoon.  I used an abstract coloring technique with two colors of green markers harkening back to the 70's colors of my childhood.   It's hard to see in the photo, but I used a silver glitter pen to add strings of sparkly lights along all of the edges of the home where Christmas lights would be.  The sentiment is also RubberMoon called Hope and is a new favorite."

Scroll down to the original post (just below this one) for all the details and to link up your amazing creations!

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Great cards girls. X